View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2011, 11:56 AM   #22
keefriff
Torn and Frayed

Thanked 131,688 Times in 5,993 Posts
keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+

Greenskull, now in Los Angelas, wails in horror with the realization that he is in a worse place than Norwich. "This can't be happening to me." he sighs "I don't deserve this fate. I must change from this garish ninja costume into something more casual to blend in with the masses." Being in LA, Greenskull has very few choices: fake hollywood starlet, homeless crack addict, or Mexican bandido. After putting on the black sombrero Greenskull is ready for action. "I don't need no stinking badges" he sneers as he pushes his way to the front of the line at Chuck E. Cheese and orders a large pizza to go. He tries to blend in and sits down to read his newly purchased comic book. It's one of his favorites; Richie Rich Volume II issue 14, the one where Richie gets caught engineering a Ponzi scheme and gets sentenced to 5-7 in Pelican Bay. Greenskull waits for his pizza and reads the comic book eagerly in anticipation of the much talked about ending whereupon Richie Rich "tosses the salad" of 4 members of the Aryan Nation. Greenskull reads and waits patiently for his pizza to be ready.

Meanwhile on the other side of the pond, I'm not sure which pond, Tabler momentarily dumbstruck by the glistening vodka bottle realizes that he is on his own against these flesh eating zombies. "I must make a plan. Greenskull has left me to my own devices and these zombies are getting close." It's at this point that Tabler spied a horse in the distance. "If I can get to that horse, I can ride that beast out of here and to safety." He crept slowly along the country lane ever vigilant for zombies as well as any stray liquor bottles. He crawled along as the rain continued to beat down on him.

Somehwere in the swamps of Jersey Estreeter and brianw are having an intense arguement. "I don't remember saying anything about a diet and now you bring me this crap!" Estreeter screams while flinging a salad into brian's face. "That is flipping rabbit food!" Brian slunked back towards their car while Estreeter made a phone call. "Paulie, yeah it's me Esteeter. I gotta job for youse and Furio. Get down to the swamps and bring the whole works. Yeah right. And bring me a Big Mac...or five. Gotta go." So they waited, Estreeter with his stomach growling and brianw with blue cheese dressing on his face. They waited...as the The Rising played in the background.
You Just Might Find You Get What You Need
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

keefriff is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to keefriff For This Useful Post: