View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2019, 11:43 AM   #19
muggly
Vintage Member

Thanked 6,630 Times in 683 Posts
muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+

Back in the sixties any chance of seeing something slightly naughty was jumped upon by my friends and lads from neighbouring streets and if I was lucky someone would drag me along to watch. Some of the very big girls in the area would occasionally give a free show or allow a gangbang , if there was enough of us, as they had insatiable sexual appetites. These girls were size 20 or above and could suffocate a lad between their boobs, but to get satisfaction they needed at least an hour of rubbing a clit or shagging, albeit it was like throwing a sausage down an 'entry' for some lads like me. So I was taken to watch a girl who was about 14 stone and was sitting on a warm grassy bank one summer, with her melons hanging out and her chubby long legs wide open as she fingered and tugged at her 3inch clit. There was about 12 lads and two girls all between the ages of 9 and 18 watching her masturbate and she got well into it, as we all clapped and whistled. Eventually as she gave her vulva some fisting she came with a bellow that a wrestler on ITV sport would be proud of and a gush of fluid shot out across the grass onto the lad's shoes that were closest to her. All but the two girls stood in shock wondering what she had ejected. The girls just gave a jealous hmmmph and walked off. I believed that it was my first view of female ejaculation but what was ejected I didn't fancy checking out.
muggly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muggly For This Useful Post: