View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2009, 03:08 AM   #20
clonevs

clonevs 2500+clonevs 2500+clonevs 2500+clonevs 2500+clonevs 2500+clonevs 2500+clonevs 2500+clonevs 2500+clonevs 2500+clonevs 2500+clonevs 2500+
Default mostly set in high school

Anytime there is a sports scene...like a game being played...and this is especially true where the setting is High School:

The P.A. guy is doing "play by play"! NO that doesn't happen. I've been to hundreds of High School football, basketball and baseball games .....and no, never has the P.A. guy done play by play
And another thing....anytime anyone is playing basketball in a movie someone dunks the ball. No, again. I could probably play at my gym for the next month everyday and see less than %5 of everyone who plays dunk the ball.

Hospital scenes: "Dr. Hamilton...Dr. J. Hamilton" is heard alot. It's on the Queensryche album Operation Mindcrime too!

War of the Worlds: someone already pointed out some flaws. Mine--- ok, lights don't work, watch is stopped, phone don't work, cars won't run and street lights out. Amazingly when the city is attacked someone drops a camcorder....which is filming! I'm insulted.