View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2017, 01:05 PM   #11145
rupertramjet
R.I.P.

Thanked 54,117 Times in 4,288 Posts
rupertramjet 250000+rupertramjet 250000+rupertramjet 250000+rupertramjet 250000+rupertramjet 250000+rupertramjet 250000+rupertramjet 250000+rupertramjet 250000+rupertramjet 250000+rupertramjet 250000+rupertramjet 250000+

COPIED FROM THINGS NOTICEABLE THREAD!

I have read the various posts about the Manchester attack, there are a few things I would like to try to explain. Firstly the fact that many are still missing, I do not want to be too graphic, but in an incident like this, there are many body parts, bodies so badly damaged that it will take DNA analysis to identify the victims. A bomb attack, especially one like this, leaves the bodies to badly damaged to positively identify.

I think the truest point was made by the comment that the target was young girls and children. Correctly, in my view, identifying the root cause, the problem for many Muslim youths are the strictness of the home, they are unable to have visitors, and to build the relationships that normal folk do, with their mates, of both sexes, and they get crammed off to 'study' the Koran, not very well, because if they did they would see that these acts are actively preached against therein! Please no theological arguments, I studied Islam under Sheik Abdul Rachmann Sharbatly at the University of Jeddah, OK only part time, but it helped pass the time on the BATT!

The scumbag mentioned by Estreeter, is sadly not alone, there are even people at the scenes of these outrages, who you know will only be there to get some kind of bizarre kick out of it.

In my view the names of these scum should NEVER be made public. By doing that you are making them a hero in the sick eyes of their fellow nutcases. We do not need to know any names, scumbag one would do!

Lastly, I feel great guilt, because as many of you know, I have a fourteen year old girl with Downs, in Manchester, who would have loved this kind of gig, my first thought on landing in the UK, was to check on my girls. It was also very very odd to be on the other side of the fence, even for a brief moment. I hope it will give me even more empathy with the families of missing folk in future. By the way Mum and daughter were not there.
rupertramjet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to rupertramjet For This Useful Post: