View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2011, 09:35 PM   #16
donnalangtonukmode
Big whoop, wanna fight about it.

Thanked 52,482 Times in 1,638 Posts
donnalangtonukmode 250000+donnalangtonukmode 250000+donnalangtonukmode 250000+donnalangtonukmode 250000+donnalangtonukmode 250000+donnalangtonukmode 250000+donnalangtonukmode 250000+donnalangtonukmode 250000+donnalangtonukmode 250000+donnalangtonukmode 250000+donnalangtonukmode 250000+

I think its time the forum makes a decision to have a one file host and no more. A host we can all down load from as free users or as members to which we can all subscribe too.

The thought of having endless file host accounts just to get one file is a joke and an expletive one at that. I know I signed to Oron for one month & got one tinny file at the cost of around £9. Yet RS is like £6 a month.

I nominate RS since it works for me as a subscriber. More so since I use my pay pal account to top up my rapids. Yet all these other cowboys want your card detail & that’s not on.

Yes people will complain about RS being slow for free users. But if everyone was using the same file host and we all excepted nothing in life is free. More so since RS was the norm when I joined this forum. We would have less members complaining about Johnny come lately file hosts who’ve done nothing for this forum but instil unwanted stress.

Yes RS maybe slow if your not prepared to put your hand in your pocket. But FS & a few others hosts are giving us nothing but headaches in return. While bringing the best #### forum on the net into disrepute…

We should at least PM everyone and have a pole to find out what everyone thinks…

The king has spoke

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

donnalangtonukmode is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to donnalangtonukmode For This Useful Post: