View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2018, 11:38 AM   #1042
Roubignol
Veteran Member

Thanked 29,727 Times in 3,826 Posts
Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estreeter View Post

It amazes me how you can mention that and that capitalists were to blame and the Yanks and Roosevelt and Truman ....... Yet you fail, once again blame Stalin for his actions in his own country ..... how many died there ???
You don't get any numbers. No Occidental historians get the access to these datas. So why do you believe them ?

When a few American historians (often) claimed there were millions of people killed in USSR, first they never mention that mainly was during what we could considered to be a Civil War and its consequences, secondly, there are plenty of other European historians telling that there never were millions of people killed, but between 700'000 to 800'000 opponents (who defended human exploitation...) executed.
I do not defend the fact they had to be killed. I only mention that was a form of war.
So when Judeo-Bolchevik and Stalinist killed people, it was crime, but when US government nuclear bombed Japanese civilians, it was war.

IMO both resulted from the same problems: conflicts. Conflicts that have taken the population hostage.

When Tony Blair went on war against the wish British population or Sarkozy against the French one, didn't they behave like dictators?

Quote:
Once again, we can fault our own ways, you just can't seem to see anything wrong or conveniently fail to mention what Marx's ideas led to

If the elites and the richs would have followed Marx's ideas, they would have shared their wealth and there would have been no conflicts.
That's the only truth...

Quote:
Seriously, I can't handle critics of politicians past and present, many are placed in a situation of damned if you do or damned if you don't, not a position anybody likes to be in ...... but those who have never held public office should maybe try it one day and see how they handle a crisis or war or budget or anything.
But you can handle to critic Marxist politicians, who wanted first to defend the working-class of terrible misery, when bourgeois were extremely rich and lived very old. (Do not forget that the average age of a European or Russian proletarian was... 28 years old).
So what is your opinion about the Bush Sr and Bush Jr wars, the French and American wars in Vietnam, etc... ?
Roubignol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roubignol For This Useful Post: