View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2017, 08:44 AM   #850
Aitken Bonar

Thanked 1,662 Times in 223 Posts
Aitken Bonar 5000+Aitken Bonar 5000+Aitken Bonar 5000+Aitken Bonar 5000+Aitken Bonar 5000+Aitken Bonar 5000+Aitken Bonar 5000+Aitken Bonar 5000+Aitken Bonar 5000+Aitken Bonar 5000+Aitken Bonar 5000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aitken Bonar View Post
If you'll indulge me, with all the sets and collects here I still haven't been able to track down one set I saw maybe 15 years back in my first years online.

It would not look too out of place in the Krag or Dr Bob collections and one of the two ladies in it resembled Belinda Bayer. The other had black hair. They were entertained by three gentlemen in what looked like a posh hotel room.

'Belinda' wore yellow lingerie and tan stockings. The black haired lady was in dark blue lingerie and - I think - black stockings.

Great set.
I'm off to buy a lottery ticket - I found this hidden in almost plain sight. It's from Pirate 46 and the set is called Night in Budapest, I believe.

The ladies concerned are Timea or Mercedes and Vivien, alias Cathy Pays.

Apologies to the company as it's from 1997.

One Holy Grail down two to go. Those are the lesbian set with Hillary Summers and Leslie Winston and the identity of the blonde in the red dress who appears in the bridal orgy with CC Barbara.

Only 26 weeks to Christmas.