View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2012, 05:17 PM   #17
keefriff
Torn and Frayed

Thanked 131,515 Times in 5,993 Posts
keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomchr View Post
I have a question regarding requests.

If a particular scene link is dead, how do I make a request for a reupload?

Normally, I would think that one would make the request in the thread in question, so that earlier readers who had the chance to download the scene could be asked to create a new working link.

Kind regards,
Content threads are designed for content. I know it would seem sensible to ask for re-ups in each particular models thread but the problem with that is that those threads become clogged and overwhelmed with re-up requests.That is why we prefer a few methods of dealing with re-up requests.

You can report the post as having dead links. Every reported post will be dealt with by a Mod. That might mean we edit the post to show the OP that the links are down. It may mean we PM the OP and ask for a re-up. It depends on each individual case. You can also use this thread here to point out dead links for Mods to act on.

You can also try PMing the original poster to see if they will re-up. Many good posters have sigs that say that. "PM me if any links are down" is what they might say. Try asking the OP but don't be a stalker and ask for it more than once. If the OP doesn't respond, take a deep breath and move on. They may not visit VEF anymore, they may not have the vid anymore or they may just not feel like uploading it again. That is their decision.

You could also try asking for the vid in this section:

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/f41...d-request.html

Include a link to the post w/ the dead links and maybe someone will recognize it and re-up in the models thread.

Posting re-up requests in Model threads will usually get binned. That is how our members prefer it and that is what the rules say. So please to all re-up requesters.......read above.

And always remember this................active and thankful members will get better results than non-participating members. Don't just be an asker, be a thanker at the least and a poster if you can.
You Just Might Find You Get What You Need
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

keefriff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to keefriff For This Useful Post: