View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2008, 02:37 PM   #13
TheBaron

TheBaron 1000+TheBaron 1000+TheBaron 1000+TheBaron 1000+TheBaron 1000+TheBaron 1000+TheBaron 1000+TheBaron 1000+TheBaron 1000+TheBaron 1000+TheBaron 1000+
Default Lynda Carter debate

Hi Guys,

Been following this thread with interest. Apologies if someone raised this point earlier in the thread, but when Lynda appeared in the 'I Posed For Playboy' movie, did she make any comment in interviews about whether she had - or would - pose for the legendary magazine?

Kudos to Greg for trying to reach Lynda herself for an answer. Being a pessimist, I suspect it will come back as a negative, but looking at the photo itself does not make me want to dismiss it as a fraud.

To me, this shot of Lynda does not seem to derive from the one of Colleen. It would be monstrously difficult to fake and you would probably need a direct 'dupe' of the original large format negative to do it (Playboy's shoots were often done on 5x4 sheet film).

Her face in the photo does look 'artificial', but I think it merely shows the traditional pin-up 'retouching' techniques to whiten the eyes and smooth the skin.

Saying all that though, I could be completely wrong.

Here's another thought, using our collective knowledge of 'Boob Physics 101', can anyone hazard a guess if the breasts in the shot tally with the ones seen in Bobby Jo?

No offence meant to posters on other side of this debate - not trying to 'troll' here, just hoping for clarity.

In the meantime why the hell can't some independent DVD house bring out a disc of Bobby Jo? It's maddening.
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post: