View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2018, 05:35 PM   #1064
Rubinski
Classic Models Super Moderator

Thanked 133,787 Times in 3,984 Posts
Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmajugs View Post
A few of Linda/Laura/Megan by way of Danni Ashe...

The last two don't seem to be Linda Schmitz. I believe they are another model, Arabic perhaps? The name eludes me at the moment.
Sounds like only photo #4 & 5 are the ones NG questioned.

I looked at a lot of other photos of her on the thread and see a few things that give me doubts, but nothing really solid so far.

Eyebrows seem different.
Breasts shape and aereolas don't seem like exact matches, but pretty close.
Photo #4 shows a spot on her right arm near the armpit that I don't see in any other photos of Linda. Maybe the spot is on Photo #5, but not sure.
Photo 4 also shows a cleft chin, which is not in any other Linda photos.
Photo 5 doesn't have the cleft chin but looks like the same girl as photo 4 to me.
Photo 4 or 5 do not seem to match any of the other photo sessions I saw on Linda's thread.

So, there are some little things, but nothing seems conclusive to me.

I will leave the photos for now, and see if anyone else says it is her, or not her.

Many good posters of Linda photos on her thread, so I am not sure who to ask if it is her.
I want to ask them all.
Hopefully they will see the mod note on the post in her thread, and say something here.

If this becomes a long discussion, I will move this to a thread in our Discussion sub forum.
Rubinski is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rubinski For This Useful Post: