View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2018, 03:33 PM   #3926
G-Type
Tagged 'Suave'

Thanked 330,299 Times in 17,834 Posts
G-Type 1000000+G-Type 1000000+G-Type 1000000+G-Type 1000000+G-Type 1000000+G-Type 1000000+G-Type 1000000+G-Type 1000000+G-Type 1000000+G-Type 1000000+G-Type 1000000+

I am meanwhile losing the overview who responds to which post.

Is it Wendigo who responds to Vince or to laberbacke respectively. As for the latter, I think that he/she is from Non-UK origin...just judging from the name which is a German expression.

Anyway, I just notice that the tone of the "Brexiteers" is getting more and more nervous and thin-coated...one of the reasons I (for my part) have not been participating in the discussion throughout the last weeks.

Please, donīt use the argument of an always existing sound strategy on how to get the best out of a deal. If you had one, you would not panically repeat that the vote for the Brexit was a binding one...of course it was and it has to be respected.

The problem is that your actual government is lead by a PM who is a remainer at heart. Future will tell if she succeeds to get her cabinet behind her plans for a "softer" Brexit. Frankly speaking, I have my doubts.

On the other hand (and this comes from a person who would have voted to remain), the more I hear and the more I read -especially here-, the more I do come to the conclusion that it might be best to fulfill the binding vote from your people and your government to regain the "full sovereignity" of your country.

Each and every move towards a softer exit does nothing but undermine what you (The Brexiteers) want.

I am absolutely confident that you could do well without any linkage to the EU, as well as the EU could do without the UK.

Each and every day, you underline your core principles and the necessity to regain your independence.

This - in its plain simplicity - will only work with a Hard Brexit.

Both sides will need to deal with the consequences then - I am fully convinced: both sides can.
G-Type is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to G-Type For This Useful Post: