View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2017, 04:05 PM   #265
broxyman

Thanked 2,002 Times in 178 Posts
broxyman 10000+broxyman 10000+broxyman 10000+broxyman 10000+broxyman 10000+broxyman 10000+broxyman 10000+broxyman 10000+broxyman 10000+broxyman 10000+broxyman 10000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by disco45 View Post
Yes it was almost identical, the same hardcore mag but all the anal pics were edited to have a blurred circle over the action. It had the same intro pages (I dont remember where it said it was printed but I never doubted it was official) but it had a few less pages and the page size was a little smaller. This is what leads me to now think it may have been a bootleg as why would CCC do that, surely they were set up to print a specific size.

I never saw anything like that before or since, well like I said until 2000 when they flooded in to the country and I bought a few!

Sorry for posting the link Decadence I didnt realise it wasnt permitted!
I suspect your magazine was indeed rather less than genuine - depending really on where and when you bought it.

The so-called Private shops in the UK used to sell what looked at first glance like genuine mags - until you got into the cellophane wrappers (which you couldn't do in the shops of course). The you found that they wer cheap copies with black circles all over the 'interesting' parts.

Some newsagents sold these too, I believe. Only when the law was changed did the real versions start appearing - though they'd always been available under the counter in Soho and certain other parts of London and major cities.
broxyman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to broxyman For This Useful Post: