View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2011, 08:27 AM   #5
hos
Veteran Member

Thanked 89,359 Times in 9,363 Posts
hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+hos 500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by welderman View Post

That Was One Of My questions, And i Still Don't Get It...
you mean why we don't allow fullquotes?

if you quote entire galleries or a posted movie including the movie link it's possible for members to receive the full content from your post - which makes it obsolete to visit the original post.

so this rule was installed to make it necessary to visit the original post if so. wants to get the full content. this way the chances are higher that the original poster gets his well earned credits for his posting and not only the member who quoted the content.

regarding discussions/texts like you've quoted - it would be more easy to figure out what you want to say if you just quote the part your answer is related to. the quote-button allows to visit the complete post if you want to get the full context - and the result is more compact and easier to read:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hos View Post

and never forget : do not quote entire galleries or (working) filesharing-links.

That Was One Of My questions, And i Still Don't Get It...