View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:45 AM   #5
baconracer

Thanked 1,588 Times in 140 Posts
baconracer 5000+baconracer 5000+baconracer 5000+baconracer 5000+baconracer 5000+baconracer 5000+baconracer 5000+baconracer 5000+baconracer 5000+baconracer 5000+baconracer 5000+
Default Golden Age Star Foot Fetish??

I do.

I've always been drawn to clips of 70's and 80's stars in which the bare or stockinging foot is visible. (Damn that 80's trend toward closed toed pumps!!) In fact, I will often skip right over one of my favorite stars' clips if the preview shows no chance of seeing her shoe-less foot. In some cases, I have spent years searching for specific foot shots of specific actresses (Rachel Ryan, Laurie Smith, Honey Wilder, Lili Marlene to name just a very few). In the case of the aforementioned--and many others--they did little in the way of magazine pictorials, so my fun has been limited to trying to hit the pause button at just the right time.

Well, imagine my surprise when I recently happened upon Image Grabber. I can now create screen grabs of some of these ladies, which has created gold at the end of the proverbial rainbow for me.

I am in the process of going through many, many clips to find pics that will satiate my hunger, and I was wondering if anyone else has shared my fetish/frustration? If so, I will make attempts to create a thread, specifically focusing on screen grabs of foot shots of classic stars. (If not, I will not feel unappreciated, and will continue to create my own little collection.)

Please let me know if there is an interest.
baconracer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to baconracer For This Useful Post: