View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:24 PM   #1229
MemoryHunter
Vintage Member

Thanked 18,261 Times in 1,144 Posts
MemoryHunter 50000+MemoryHunter 50000+MemoryHunter 50000+MemoryHunter 50000+MemoryHunter 50000+MemoryHunter 50000+MemoryHunter 50000+MemoryHunter 50000+MemoryHunter 50000+MemoryHunter 50000+MemoryHunter 50000+

It's quiz night at the pub, and one team is a man short to enter. There's a guy at the bar on his own, so they decide to ask him of he wants to join them.

After introductions talk turns to work and it turns out the new guy is on the bins.

Then the quiz starts and the new guy is a revelation, art, science, literature, history, this guy knows the answer to most of the questions. They end up winning the quiz, and having split the prize money, they get chatting again as they celebrate.

"With all that knowledge you must be able to get a better job than binman"
"Well I used to be a gynacologist, but I gave it up."
"Why?"
"I wanted to do something less disgusting."
"What! So you chose garbage over being a doctor?"
"Think about it, most of my patients were either old or infected, often both."
"But still, it can't have been that bad."
"You ever pulled open a grilled cheese sandwich?"

Looking for a favourite, but you don't know her name? There's a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, that may help. It's for known models only, don't post requests, or you will be 'Mod-ified.'

MemoryHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MemoryHunter For This Useful Post: