View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2008, 02:01 AM   #1
Rubinski
Classic Models Super Moderator

Thanked 133,833 Times in 3,987 Posts
Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+
Lightbulb Carol Ann Jackson

AKAs - Carolyn Jackson - Val Spencer - Caroll Ann Jackson
A couple of hearsay and bogus AKAs discussed below

IAFD calls her Caroll Ann Jackson
http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfi...n-jackson.htm]
They have 28 titles with her now

Nice face and figure, usually a blonde.
She worked in the early 80's, did some loops, a few movies, and some modeling.

She was part of a trio of girls named Jane Sikes by different folks, but those were hearsay IDs.
After years of looking, I never saw Carol Ann Jackson with an actual credit as Jane Sikes anywhere.

The Val Spencer ID was the first ID with an actual credit we found for her, so I'll start with that.
There's a box for a Lusty Ladies compilation tape #2, showing a photo from LL loop #346, Body Work.
The box says Val Spencer and Anna Ventura are in the loop.
Anna's torso is on the left side in the top pic, so LL is crediting the blonde as Val Spencer.

Thanks to goldfinger for the box cover.
And thanks to AYHJA for the vid caps and the loop, which are posted here
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...079#post139079

I also read about a Lusty Ladies mag that credits her as Val Spencer in LL loop 346 (now confirmed)

Other folks said Miss LL346 (Val) is also in the Golden Girls loop # 8.

Then we found the Carol Ann Jackson ID, as an audio credit in Golden Girls loop #15.
Here are my 8 scans from the GG8 loop (from the first GG review mag)

Other people agree that Miss GG8 is the same girl as Miss GG15
Different hairdo, but the face, body and the spots on her chest in the video match.
The spots on her chest don't show up in the catalog pix from GG15, but are seen in the video.

So now, looks like Miss GG8, GG15, & the blonde in LL346 are all the same girl.
And the LL #2 box cover makes Val Spencer a credible trade name for her, but it has not led us anywhere

Carol Ann Jackson was an audio ID for Miss GG15 (from the VHS release of the loop).
That ID led us to another video she was in - Fast Cars, Fast Women
She was credited there as Carolyn Jackson
She was a brunette in that movie, but several opinions agree it is her, and no disputes so far.

So, Val Spencer, Carol Ann Jackson and Carolyn Jackson all seem to be credible IDs for this girl.
There are other hearsay ID's for Carol that I can type about.

At one point, IAFD had listed Miss GG15 as Jane Sikes (but they changed it).
I haven't seen any actual video, box cover, or magazine credits identifying Carol as Jane Sikes

And more importantly, we found actual credits for another girl being Jane Sikes
The LL #2 box cover above credited Anna Ventura and Jane Sikes as being in LL349-350.
One of the LL mags also credited Jane Sikes as being in that loop.
These are the only actual credits I have seen for ANY girl being called Jane Sikes

There were two other videos listed in IAFD for Jane Sikes - Mixed Bag & Udderly Fantastic.
But the girl in those videos is actually Laurie Noel, who was another girl wrongly ID'd as Jane Sikes

So, there were two girls being identified as Jane Sikes, but they were hearsay IDs
Then we found a 3rd girl who actually is credited as Jane Sikes
Since the blonde in LL349-350 is Jane Sikes, we started a Jane Sikes thread for her.

There were some Laurie Noel fans that were insisting we ID Laurie as Jane Sikes
But we discussed it on the Laurie Noel thread, and seemed to put out that fire

So far, I've only seen one girl with actual credits for being Jane Sikes, so I consider the Jane Sikes ID on Carol Ann Jackson and Laurie Noel to be hearsay (and bogus)
Especially since Carol and Laurie have actual credits for being Carol and Laurie.

We sent corrections to IAFD, and they agreed.

For those who want scans of Laurie, or more of the ID story, see the Laurie Noel thread
The work there led to this thread for Carol, and the thread for the real Jane Sikes

We now have solid ID credits for Carol Ann Jackson, Laurie Noel, and the real Jane Sikes
So, please learn to tell these girls apart and let's stop using the hearsay IDs.

If you have more content of Carol Ann Jackson or Val Spencer, please post it here, and PM any ID info to me.
Cheers!

Last edited by Rubinski; March 9th, 2024 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: Reloaded pix, edited and shortened
Rubinski is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 116 Users Say Thank You to Rubinski For This Useful Post:
10dollarman, Adam West, Alfredo70, anbronimus, arachnophile52, atlbruce, AYHJA, baloba, beebean, bhowie67, BPA262, bragrim, wozhere, Carrot74, davey090762, deans, Denaniel, dennisandvicki, Dick Needle, dpcalrissian, DrMotorcity, druvan64, eduardol39, Enot1964, Faux Pas, Feelvintage, friedl1956, From, GASMAS, goldfinger, gregtx, gustaveglans, haVEFun here, hope36c, Huntsman, hurralada, ilsingore, imnotbob, Ingwar-Bodrich, jackkemp64a, jackrussell, jack_wt, Jenna Talia, jolle13, jomama, jonesrick, kloster, kosach5, Ladyday, leddy, ljkghkujh, LowerCrack, lrgpossum, lualua, lxa1062, malevich, maxman, melies, metallico, mickriness, micuentaparaav, MrBlisters, muxtank, nadlnick, Newlook2011, nike-zeus, ninjalon, nt4227, ntrl1one, Nutjob, OK_man, oldendude, oldperv, oleooleo, onehourplus, OtisOne, oyknh, Pepper II, pingador, plomo, Pomoz, racersar, ramolino530, reachman, regis57, rgps57, ruffroundedges, Sammster, SanteeFats, Scanguy77, seadoghse, shaoli, SIT, Sixat, southernboy, steelman, StevieO, zeus64, svennis4ever, SylviaFanFin, the pope, TikiBeavis, trailmaster, troglodyte, tsquare5, tusk79, VallesMarineris, vambomarbleye, victor meldrew, vividorvef, Wiley10, yoshino, zerostress