View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2018, 12:19 PM   #125
Sharkhunter
Gusset Man & Jizzmaster

Thanked 34,738 Times in 2,027 Posts
Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+

Just to add, they don't make covers like that any more.

All of which is bizarre, because you would think that with all of the new fangled technology photographers would be able to take many more shots, and lots of better examples to pick from. Instead, we get some rubbish where knickers have been photoshopped in (badly) or where stars or dots have been applied to nipples in an attempt to make the cover look more "edgy". (But arguably far less sexy, as stars plopped on after the event don't come close to a strategically positioned hand or sliver of cloth).

I do think that the guys behind he camera were much better than now, and that they knew how to take what would turn into a memorable cover shot. A photo that was sexy and sufficiently rude and arousing without breaking any rules or needing to use stars or dots.

The Claire Cass one is one of the most memorable, and it sticks in the mind. Another was a cover of MW with Evie Stewart on it, with her crotch and nipples covered in soap suds. I might go through my collection and take a few photos.
"Birth Control Tip #2431: Shoot your load in a girl's mouth or on her face instead of inside her sweet bits. Result: no expensive burden, stretch marks or saggy tits".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sharkhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Sharkhunter For This Useful Post: