Thread: Nikki Tyler
View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2008, 02:29 AM   #28
hobbs
Vintage Member

Thanked 21,344 Times in 603 Posts
hobbs 100000+hobbs 100000+hobbs 100000+hobbs 100000+hobbs 100000+hobbs 100000+hobbs 100000+hobbs 100000+hobbs 100000+hobbs 100000+hobbs 100000+

OK here's the deal.

I have a whole bunch of Nikki Tyler "home movies" downloaded from her old website. They are very funky, shot with a home video camera. The image quality is poor, the frame-rate is slow and occasionally the picture goes into jagged bitmapped mosaic. The original files wouldn't play at all but I converted them to windows media files and they seem to work.

Still with me? The good news is that the steamy sexyness of Ms. Tyler, fooling around at home in front of her husband? boyfriend? whoever the lucky bastard is running the camera, comes through! These videos, funky as they are, they are HOT!!!

So this is an experiment because I have not uploaded movies before. Uploading movies is a pain in the ass but I gave it a shot anyway. Hopefully The link will download two short videos of Nikki enjoying herself with a small vibrator.

I need to hear back from you guys to let me know if you can play the videos and if you want to see more. So please reply here or PM me and let me know.

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

[Mod Edit: Dead Links Removed]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My signature picture is the beautiful and all too rarely seen Celine Devoux.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by hobbs; September 23rd, 2008 at 04:38 AM..
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to hobbs For This Useful Post: