View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2018, 03:22 PM   #10973
MaxJoker
Beloved Brother

Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Thanked 987,083 Times in 69,067 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo2008 View Post
Avengers: Infinity War

Scale of 1-10 a 9
Respect your opinion/review.
Only we`ll have to agree to disagree there Neo

Up until Wakanda was brought (Embarrassingly forced I felt) into the mix I`d have rated it a respectable 8 out of 10

Yet once they did and with "Certain" following "Shock" events my interest dropped as did my rating.
I've no intention of mentioning spoilers either here.
Only come on.
Thanos loves only one thing.
Death. He courts death. He`s embraced death. Death is the most beautiful of females in his warped genocidal mind and all he wants is to be her consort. To sit beside her as an equal. His gift to death his annihilating half the universe.
As a long time fan of the foul ghoul I know Thanos.
Who they put on the screen sure wasn't him.
Neither was that Infinity Gauntlet what was portrayed in the practically flawless comic book mini series.
Although understand why Silver Surfer couldn't have been on display his absence was profound. Black Panther isn't any form of substitute. If the pivotal triumvirate of Surfer , Strange and Mar-Vell were included in this maybe that daft ending wouldn't have had to have been so, well infinity trivial.
Although even just with Strange there, can't work out the reasoning behind such a lackluster snap finger ending

For the first solid two thirds it gets

If I was to rate the final third however it`d be a 4/10

Annnnnnnyway

Moving on

Is something the ludicrously beautiful and underrated Rosamund Pike wishes to do after being brutally (Not a spoiler as is the plot) attacked. An attack that throws all her plans into the blender , and then said blender get`s smashed.

Nick Nolte has a role as her father.
Both leads are excellent and as we see the affect , the weirdly positive affect in some ways this attack has on Rosamund it`s interesting. Although not interesting enough to sustain a film with a basic script and where we're confused as to her motives towards her attacker until right at the end.

Still due to that ending (Which I liked) and Mrs RosaJoker`s (Hey a Fellow Forum Fella can dream ) performance it get`s

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post: