View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2008, 04:06 PM   #1
MaxJoker
Beloved Brother

Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Thanked 987,580 Times in 69,067 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+
Big Grin Mmmmmmmmm miscellaneous mirth montages.

I`m thinking it`s time for me to grow up and face then deal with my financial responsibilities once and for all . For one thing it`s what us proper adults do, and for another there`s only space in the back garden to bury three or four more bailiffs at best.
So i was thinking that those people (Not us ,those other people ) out there buy any old shite , especially the musical kind . So what better time to seriously start squeezing that public purse than with a senti-mental Christmas album ?.Well no time , that`s when !
Anyway i`ve had a mock up cover done with the sort of thing i`m going for , although as you can see there was a slight problem with the spelling .

I think they misheard me over the phone ? .

But that`s not important right now .
The albums going to be called - Disability Blues - , and will soon be available through Stanna StairLift Records .

It`s got nine tracks , and each has a subtle theme ...

1) " Forgot your troubles , so how`d ya`know you`re unhappy " _ Alzheimer Suffers
2) "Jingle bells jingle bell , jingle all the day" _ Tinnitus Afflicted
3) "I`m dreaming of a white Christmas, but can afford only Chrystel Meth" _ Drug addition
4) "My nuts roasting on an open fire, hot flames shooting up my nose" _ Burn Victims
5) "These shoes were made for walking, but now are on Ebay" _ Spinal Injuries
6) "Cocksuckermotherfuckerbitchbastardsonofashit" _ Tourettes Syndrome
7) "How much is that doggy in the window, and whats a window ? " _ The Blind
8) "Silent night , every night " _ The Deaf
9) "I`m once , twice , three times the same person " _ Schizophrenia Patients

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by MaxJoker; December 9th, 2008 at 07:22 AM.. Reason: Added the picture of me rockin da house old Skull style
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 55 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post: