Thread: Ann-Margret
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2009, 08:39 AM   #29
berigan
Vintage Member

Thanked 102,812 Times in 2,658 Posts
berigan 500000+berigan 500000+berigan 500000+berigan 500000+berigan 500000+berigan 500000+berigan 500000+berigan 500000+berigan 500000+berigan 500000+berigan 500000+

Earlier this year, I grabbed a DVD copy of 2 Ann Margret Specials from 1975. (not a legit release, needless to say, though I think they would sell very well)
Anyway, I must have felt they paled a bit in comparison to a Raquel Welch special I grabbed around the same time(don't get me wrong, I love Ann, just wasn't showing quite as much skin, at least throughout these specials) don't know why I didn't put the clips up then. Anyway, checking them out again, I felt I was too harsh, and well worth folks checking out!

First part is pretty tame(how could it not be, with the Osmonds involved? ) but, she does manage to spin around a few time, with the skirt going quite high. Just wish this wasn't an old VHS to DVD copy, but a master tape to DVD. What exactly is she wearing underneath???

[Mod Edit- removed dead links]

PT2 Ann doing a bit of a Betty Grable tribute.

Pt 3, a Tribute to Rita Hayworth , (for no good reason),

Pt 4 now doing a pretty good Esther Williams impression.

Pt 5, singing a couple of songs with Tina Turner. Both ladies seem to be sans bras, but the cameramen seem to not really know how to shoot them....

Pt 6 Around the 2 and 4 minute mark, so brief but nice breast bouncing that the captures, don't.

Pt 7, the last big number before she just sings a mellow song, in very non revealing clothes. A very weird number. Part Tommy, early disco, and 60's rock. And what is she?? the alien robot that lives in a pinball machine??? Oh well, different. End of the first show. Will upload the next show sometime during the next week.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Tornadoofsouls; December 20th, 2012 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: [Mod Edit- removed dead links]
berigan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to berigan For This Useful Post: