Thread: Joyce Gibson
View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2009, 12:39 PM   #7
Darth Joules
Veteran

Thanked 79,771 Times in 3,160 Posts
Darth Joules 350000+Darth Joules 350000+Darth Joules 350000+Darth Joules 350000+Darth Joules 350000+Darth Joules 350000+Darth Joules 350000+Darth Joules 350000+Darth Joules 350000+Darth Joules 350000+Darth Joules 350000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by busbloke View Post
What are the differences between the US version of "Love Story" & the UK versions (which I have)? What has been censored out of the UK version?
I have both versions. The UK version has all of the more explicit footage removed like were you would see "open leg beaver shots" (the best way I can describe it). And therefore much shorter and less naughtier, particularly so with the "librarian" and "peeping tom" scenes. In fact I believe the UK version uses repetitions of some scenes in slo-mo to make up for the censorship cuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estreeter
I think my copy of the "At Home " video is censored, would anybody post the US version if they are able to.
It was released censored as per US laws, any further censorship is probably editing by the ripper or leechers. I don't think there was a UK version I think you could only get the "At Home" video through her US fan club at the time. marfwah's post of it is the same version as I have, which is the full version. In fact his clip is missing the last final minute. His preview is down so here's mine:

Dead link removed (posted by marfwah)

But now for those Joyce clips I promised a little while back. Not my caps they were harvested from the Usenet. Both very short and the last one (from Wham Bam Thank You Spaceman) the lucky "arab" get to cop a feel.

12MB, 320x240, runtime 0h:01m:30s

Download:
Dead link removed

2MB, 640x480, runtime 0h:00m:20s

Download:
Dead link removed

Last edited by Darth Joules; March 11th, 2013 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: New links
Darth Joules is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 106 Users Say Thank You to Darth Joules For This Useful Post:
--the--cleaner, 99fry4, AceXX, andw, Antiarch, Arukart, awdco56, AYHJA, badge98, ballyhoo, beemerider500, Billiam213, BinLadenSucks, Bluehaze77, bozoclown, budsko, busbloke, busen, CavemanNL, CCaveman, chowmein88, cirri, Clavillazo, COP11, ctune1, curveslover3, cuzzyman927, Dave998, dimaair, drteeth55, Dwayne DeTubb, edison01se, electrofreak, empecinado, ernesto12, esteban, Estreeter, Fester1874, fixmixfix, flupp, fredzeppelin, geetar, Glen Quagmire, grundle, hoterman77, ifr2lax, JayVee, jgasparini, jgrey, jones, josephem, jstevens, kidgenki, Kizzypopper, krixxx, LovemBig, LuvDeb'stits, makabar, Marialva, masth, mellowalo, mforrest63, mikeywonka, mitsubishi man, mizlaplan, Mr Yvan, MrBombastic, narancha, ntntoxicated, ntrl1one, palo5, papakus, pokeras, poutzfaunus, reachman, robeli, rocco-rules, roi, sallycd, Sam French, sBedal, sergegorodish, sgt.rock, simani, sopxe, speedking75, StephenG, steelman, zeus64, surewood, suyaturku, talky-tim, Tavern, ted_bovis, terrminous, the pope, ThePanjandrum, tumadi1, Tyyt, ushi, variagir, vascodegama91, victor meldrew, vincewynd, Vintaginist, zelda10