View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2013, 02:30 AM   #79
ponky
Vintage Member

Thanked 17,865 Times in 1,341 Posts
ponky 50000+ponky 50000+ponky 50000+ponky 50000+ponky 50000+ponky 50000+ponky 50000+ponky 50000+ponky 50000+ponky 50000+ponky 50000+

To avoid any possible confusion I want to formally inform moderators of this section about this topic I opened earlier:

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...d.php?t=251501

As you can see from first post there - this is model for which I posted ID request, still unsolved, so name Genevieve is not proven based on some database but it's name from magazine and picture sets at CCC (in practice that was enough for starting similar model-threads). Because of this reason topic is open for that model, but under only one aka as temporarily name, as written in first post there and marked in first title Genevieve (at CeeCee), soon changed by moderators to 'Genevieve' (CeeCee model), with quote-marks.

Regardless that - ID request was not useless. It's started with just one picture and without any name but now we have three full magazine sets and one picture set, and they all have very same model-name in all sets, Genevieve. Unfortunately we lack a name at some database so because of that can't call it solved.

Based on this we can be 100% sure that Genevieve is one of akas of this model, if not the only name, so I suggest to keep this topic and update title when/if we find another nickname for her.

---

Basically, I know that was not the best way to do it, but I believe there's smaller damage to have this exception and model-thread with bigger number of complete sets and possibly incomplete akas/model-nicknames for some time (if someone in ID request post better meanwhile) in order to prevent loss of collected material, than topic with correct name (again if someone in ID request post one) but with only parts of sets, due to reducing posts and messing links for mystery box, or, even worse, without both (names and sets) if girl don't qualify for the box.

In the least - this way we don't loose anything. As far as I see the only additional work may be adding of potential new names in title.

I hope I have not made trouble to anyone with this, and sorry about too long post.
ponky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ponky For This Useful Post: