View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2010, 05:37 AM   #196
toonman

toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+toonman 5000+

Thanks to the Internet I've been able to track down most of my VHS-era favorites of years gone by (examples include Lauren Hall's massage table scene from The Tease, and one-timer Michelle Derriere's unforgettable appearance in Buttman Confidential).

There are still a few major "Grails" that I have yet to track down online or anywhere else:

- Little Red Riding Hood starring Alicia Monet and Ron Jeremy (I'm hoping to track down the entire film).
- A scene involving Tina Tyler from a video that I believe was called Let's Party. Tina was in her short-haired phase and I remember she wore what looked like a uniform (or at least a police cap of some sort) as she had sex with a guy in the backroom at a party. It's possible I have the title of this film wrong, though.
- Tera Heart's appearance in More Dirty Debutantes (and I haven't a clue which volume number)
- And perhaps the biggest shot in the dark: the one and only scene filmed by a Canadian stripper named Maria Duyadare in the early-mid 90s for what I think was called Canadian Beaver Hunt.
toonman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to toonman For This Useful Post: