View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2017, 06:36 PM   #2
Imhotep

Imhotep 0Imhotep 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by navvet View Post
Christina Ferguson now goes by the name Andrea Arlington-Dunn. She is the mother of three daughters. The four of them are/were on a show called "Pretty Wild." It is/was on the E! network. From what I understand it is/was a blatant copy of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
Just what we need. Another show covering the antics of air-heads.
Anyway, the middle daughter (Alexis) was arrested and charged with being part of the "Bling Ring." It was a group of delinquents who robbed the homes of celebrities, (in total, they stole about $3 million). Alexis pleaded guilty, and served thirty days in jail. Her fellow gang members are awaiting trial.

The following link describes the show. It was printed before Alexis' guilty plea, although it does cover her arrest.

Dead link removed
Unfortunately I've seen the show. She comes across as a vapid, self-absorbed bimbo with a huge sense of entitlement. I recall her not understanding why her daughter's crimes were such a big deal, she was focused on getting her daughters modeling gigs. She had managed to get some hapless wealthy guy to marry her and he was funding their lifestyle.
Imhotep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Imhotep For This Useful Post: