View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 09:46 PM   #46
Des

Des 1000+Des 1000+Des 1000+Des 1000+Des 1000+Des 1000+Des 1000+Des 1000+Des 1000+Des 1000+Des 1000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmofan View Post
I once saw an interview with Sarah where she said there were many more things that she wanted to do on film but that some of them were actually illegal in Germany.
In a liberal country like Germany I often wondered what it was that she wanted to do that was not allowed.
The mind boggles........
As I remember, about the time when Sarah was on the up there was an incident with a female bondage model in Germany and the model died. Don't know whether or not it was murder. That caused a backlash with the banning of such future videos at that time, or at least a much stronger interpretation of what was allowed to be depicted.
Strange now that I think of the German BDSM scene as being one of the most explicit around, with lots of severe videos available on the internet.
I thought at the time that Sarah was referring to some mild bondage scenes, though I could be wrong.
She certainly released a scene where she wears a collar and lead and is pulled around by a couple as she services the guy with her characteristic deep throat style while wearing kinky S-M style underwear.
I guess we'll probably never know for certain as Hans is no longer around, and Sarah is unlikely to start communicating on her past life.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Des For This Useful Post: