View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2018, 04:09 PM   #4
muggly
Vintage Member

Thanked 6,631 Times in 683 Posts
muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+muggly 25000+

In my last year at high school and after all the exam stress our class of 34 students used to have easy going social time allowed by the teacher, and with pop music playing in the background. A very very busty 15 year old was sitting on a desk and my mate, Rob, was sitting opposite but very close to her on another desk. As I approached them I instantly felt a bit of naughtiness was going on as she sat with her legs slightly apart and although she was a little plump, she had quite sexy fashionable tights on which gave her legs a smooth and silky appearance. My mate was making gestures that he was about to put his hands up her skirt and she would close her legs as he got closer doing it but would open them as he pulled away. After a while things were getting more saucy as she was asking what he would do if she let him slip his hands up to her pussy, and Rob was quite forward in saying he would feel her clit and rub her till she creamed. It appeared that she liked dirty talk.
Now I must state that I had had a little groping session with J***** (she might read this) and had a hand down her bra once when she teased me beyond my control, and what amazing boobs she had, big DD cups and solid nips, so I was thinking how me and Rob could take further advantage of her horny tricks. As it happened I was assistant head prefect and had keys to the boys changing room, a floor below us. I told Rob about my plan and he agreed then whispered into her ear and she smiled and licked her top lip as she nodded. So i sneaked downstairs unlocked the room and waited for Rob and miss busty to appear. I didn't have to wait long and checking the coast was clear locked us into the changing room. As neither me or Rob had been involved in a threesome we were a bit slow to get things going but J****** seemed to take the initiative and stripped down to her undies. She lay down on a bench and Rob pulled her panties off. I had not seen a girl's pussy close up before and was hypnotised with the detail of small triangle of pubes, two swollen lips and a little bump at the top as the lips converged which I expected was her clit. Rob was not hanging around and I saw his cock press against her labia and slip with ease into her pussy. Before I knew what I wanted J****** pulled me towards her unzipped my jeans and uncovered my rock hard cock. My first blow job and as she played with my cock I massaged her tits squeezing and flicking her nips. She was moaning so loud I started to worry we might attract attention. It wasn't long before Rob was pumping his cock cream into her without a care, and that was enough for me to spurt into Her mouth and over her cheeks. Being young meant me and Rob were spent but she wanted more sex, so I gave her a good fingering and it felt good even though spunk was coating her lips. Her moans then started to become louder and she was yelling "yes " as she got nearer to orgasm, that was when we heard a knocking at the door. My god we nearly shit ourselves and got dressed very quickly. As the door was unlocked we expected a teacher or worse a head master. Then the head prefect walked in, luckily my best friend, and told us to get back to class quick as the teacher was doing a register. After that the term ended and it was three years before I saw J****** again and she was married with two kids. She gave me a little wink when we met and her boobs were ever biggest still. Lucky bloke who married her I thought.
muggly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to muggly For This Useful Post: