Thread: Alternate hosts
View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2017, 04:08 PM   #24
pharoahegypt
Vintage Member

Thanked 43,618 Times in 4,154 Posts
pharoahegypt 175000+pharoahegypt 175000+pharoahegypt 175000+pharoahegypt 175000+pharoahegypt 175000+pharoahegypt 175000+pharoahegypt 175000+pharoahegypt 175000+pharoahegypt 175000+pharoahegypt 175000+pharoahegypt 175000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by topofthehill View Post
I have been using it on PS. I`m very satisfied with their service and I have more than 90% of my thumbs posted here, already hosted there. also, I have never had any difficulties opening other peoples images (with no script & add block on). so, for me it`s no brainer: if they are allowed, I`ll use them on VEF.

here is the test that Boatguy did and his issues with IT: http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...postcount=2128

since the guy that says that he ownes IT is here, and seems to be very interested in his host being allowed here, meybe mods can talk to him and see if his willing to meet some needs of big picture posters from VEF.

since I use them to host my thumbs, my main demand is reliability, and that, they have been.

Then perhaps your posts; under a different name I'm assuming; are one of the many that I've clicked on of late to constantly get the broken image response? Happens with both images & gifs. Very frustrating. Again, this is just my experience, but other forums that also allow this host I'm also finding have the same issue; not with all pix, but with a fair majority....

Imagevenue seems to be a much more reliable & stable host?