View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2013, 05:46 PM   #10
MaxJoker
Beloved Brother

Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Thanked 987,511 Times in 69,067 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+
Big Grin I swear (Fuckcuntwankmotherchuckerbastards) i`m keeping this thread alive even if it kills YOU !.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amantpoche View Post
I fully agree with you!
[COLOR=#D40000 !important]
Well naturally you agree

We are after all V.E.F brothers

Which as any DNA expert will attest to is a bond far closer than blood
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#48007F !important]

Oh and i should point out that the photos i`m posting up are all real and found from that "Fishy" dating site, you know the one.

But if you don`t, i envy you

Actually am thinking of joining it myself, kinda

Not for dates because as you all know i`m a deeply (Sometimes both balls) religious nonsexual icon.

Nope if i joined it`d merely be to try and annoy the hell out of some damn crazy women

Typing of which

What about this for an inviting image

Not only is the photo barely bigger than a postage stamp practically half of it is wiped out.

Must admit i do quite like these

Because they tell you right away that she is stupid [COLOR=#46007D !important]and
lazy !.

This next one began her profile with the words " If u after 1 thing look elsewhere hate players " .

Fair enough , as who`d ever wish to trouble such a prim and proper lady

As for the next all she could be bothered to do is hit X a load of times on her profile.
Yeah great cheers for going that extra mile

Plus judging by her picture the woman is trying to appeal to those amongst us who get turned on by the dead hitman look

Yikes and what is this one seeking to hint at

Sheesh a main photo of her chomping down

Ok ok if she was eating sausages then yes that i grant you would be an acceptable photo

Only she`s not !.

Now this is what i`m writing about

Another ideal photo

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Or would be if [COLOR=#004B00 !important]Mal[/COLOR] hadn`t gotten to her first [/COLOR][/COLOR]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post: