View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2017, 07:23 PM   #952
Numerous One
Vintage Member

Thanked 14,389 Times in 648 Posts
Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+

Mine in Lakota (AKA Teton, Thítȟuŋwaŋ, language is Lakȟótiyapi), roughly translated, means:
"He Who Broke The Toilet Bowl"

Severe case of constipation resolving, you see. And on the very day the chieftain and the Wise Woman consulted on my name.

I was praying to The Great Spirit to be named:

"He Who Uses His Thingy As A Semi-Automated Self-Bidet Thingy",

which would allude to the length of my thingy. But the Great Spirit remained deaf. On second thought, I realized it's better he did. It already looks quite bizarre to an unprepared spectator of me doing it. And to walk around labeled like that...

Anyway, the damage was done. Wise Woman already noticed my wrong-doing (which I thought was impossible, for I move like a shadow of a shadow of the most silent cat, and as fast as one in case of emergency, or simply put the blame on my fat brother, if someone connects the dots. But no! No way with our Mildred Hawk Eye, "Midge" for friends). And I've crushed to dust her favourite rough-in two-piece elongated "Gerber" toilet bowl. You can imagine! That set her to super-bitchy mod.
Now you know.

Last edited by Numerous One; August 15th, 2017 at 12:38 PM..
Numerous One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Numerous One For This Useful Post: