View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2015, 12:01 PM   #8
sweatyhat
Woodwose

Thanked 187,901 Times in 10,563 Posts
sweatyhat 750000+sweatyhat 750000+sweatyhat 750000+sweatyhat 750000+sweatyhat 750000+sweatyhat 750000+sweatyhat 750000+sweatyhat 750000+sweatyhat 750000+sweatyhat 750000+sweatyhat 750000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenocyde View Post
Hi guys. I solved a request yesterday and I can't find that thread anymore, plus my reply was deleted as well. It was a thread asking for a smoking blond mature and I identified her as April Ariksen. This happened a few times in the past several years with some other threads and I don't understand what's going on when these things happen. Can you please explain why these threads get deleted? Am I doing something wrong? :S
Hi Xenocyde

Please understand that the mod team is always permanently stretched and we don't always have time to explain our actions.
Quote:
Basic Rules:
  • VEF moderators reserve the right to remove or edit posts without notice. When this happens - do not repost! Due to our limited resources, you may not receive a message explaining the removal. An explanation will almost always be found in the Forum Rules.
Your last post was removed by me. There wasn't anything wrong with it but the member making the ID request you responded to used a rule circumvention for illustration. I consider this far worse than something posted in ignorance as it's quite deliberate. I felt he didn't deserve his question answered so I took down the entire thread. When post #1 goes, everything else has to go with it.

sweatyhat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sweatyhat For This Useful Post: