View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:28 AM   #17
Historian
Veteran Member

Thanked 93,974 Times in 4,024 Posts
Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+

There's some really top-class Page 3 talent been mentioned in the thread so far- Suzanne Mizzi, Karen Brennan, Joanne Latham....

My all-time favourite, without a doubt, has to be Linda Lusardi. Of the more recent crop, you'd have to say Rhian Sugden and Sam Cooke have earned their place on the 'all-time greats' list, not least for sheer longevity- both having P3 careers that lasted until they'd turned 30, and never reaching the point where you looked at their pics and thought 'she really ought to call it a day'- in fact I reckon Rhian in particular did some of her best work in her last year or two on Page 3.

Of the recent or current girls, although she maybe isn't one of the more obvious 'star names' who come to mind, Courtnie Quinlan would have to be on my personal all-time favourites list, just devastatingly hot, with perhaps the finest bottom I've ever seen on Page 3.

Maybe a bit more out of left-field, if not controversial, as I suspect 'petite-busted girls with prominent tattoos' aren't everyone's idea of a Page 3 girl, I've got a real soft spot (though 'soft' is hardly the appropriate word for the effect she has on me) for Mel Clarke- she is such a pretty girl