View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2018, 07:51 AM   #568
vincez

Thanked 1,004 Times in 84 Posts
vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+vincez 5000+
Smile Contribution

I spend a chunk of on-line time here, and when not here, frequently are downloading content referred in.
I appreciate everybody who does provide erotica here, and want to give back something.
I have much imagery, going back to the previous century.
Back then, it was simpler to run an automatic image downloading program like Teleport Pro and walk away from the computer for a while. Especially if your connection to the internet was via modem.
There were incidents where I got a little paranoid (to this day), but I never went so far as to delete everything.
I went into a handful of the old folders and selected images depicting my favourite sexual position. I know there are many of you who prefer doggy style or cowgirl. But for me, it is me on top, pistoning up and down. Especially in closeups. The fancy name for this is venus aversa.
I separated the content into two directories. One is frame captures from vintage movies. The second, 'non-professionals', is what was titled "amateur", even though in some cases, the female was identified.
Combined, there are 870 images, and two short videos. It is 50.3 MB.
The rar file name is fusion-tacos2.rar.

I have uploaded the file to these hosts:If you download from one of the Japanese hosts, the DLKey is 3570
The rar file password is "s3X_!s_n3v3r_bor!ng." (without the quotes, with the period)
If you believe that missionary position sex is boring, vanilla, and you do not want to do that with your consort, contact me and I will gladly fill in for you.
Enjoy the images.