View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2017, 08:52 PM   #3277
Bill derBerg

Thanked 18,325 Times in 1,256 Posts
Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+Bill derBerg 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosegoose View Post
Granted. You cause quite the anthropological stir when traces of your DNA are found in fossilised dinosaur poo.
I wish trailmaster doesn't start going on again with what happens when you fcuk with the timeline.
Granted. Because I'm a greedy SOB I get to do two corruptions. TM ignores your plea and sends off a missive to Santee about members wasting valuable bits and bytes posting about time travel. However, Russian hackers have taken over VEF and Santee is actually Vlad the Imposter. Vlad sends TM an email promising to look into this problem asap and also sends him a five pound box of chocolates. Little does TM suspect but these are special KGB chocolates and they are full of LSD. By the time he finishes all five pounds he is on the trip of a life time and at one point he is convinced he is a potted plant. Vlad continues to monitor the funnies threads and anytime someone asks "What ever happened to TM?" he mails them some chocolates.

I wish I knew what to do with all these Russian chocolates I keep getting in the mail. The dog doesn't seem capable of eating any more.
Bill derBerg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill derBerg For This Useful Post: