View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2017, 07:08 PM   #92
J J

Thanked 2,282 Times in 237 Posts
J J 10000+J J 10000+J J 10000+J J 10000+J J 10000+J J 10000+J J 10000+J J 10000+J J 10000+J J 10000+J J 10000+

My wife’s and my experience of anal began back in 84 when went on holiday together a few years before we married.

Whilst staying in the hotel it was accepted and anticipated that some hot and steamy sex would ensue. However with the luck we had, we arrived in sunnier climes at the same time as her period!!

She tried her best with some wanking and blow jobs but could tell that I was getting more and more frustrated.

One day we returned to the hotel, she dragged me into the shower and we had fun soaping each other up. I love getting my woman's bum soaped and with a firm hand on my cock pulling the head of it up and down between her butt cheeks until I cum. This particular day she suggested that as my cock was there anyway why didn't I just try inserting it up her bottom.

It not being the kind of question one asks to have repeated, I quickly agreed and soaped up my tool!

She bent over, bracing herself by holding onto the shower taps and slowly I pushed my cock into her ass. It was tight, still is in fact and my inserting was accompanied by lots of sharp intakes of breath from her until I was in all the way to my nuts!

I slowly fucked her bottom, savouring the sensation of being inside her without a condom, slowly because I could tell that it was causing her some discomfort. In practically no time at all, I could feel my orgasm building and at her request I withdrew at the last minute, ejaculted and the semen ran down her legs into the shower tray avoiding any possibility that my seed could go anywhere near her fanny! Up until this very week, withdrawing from her ass before orgasm had always been the norm!

Since then we have enjoyed anal sex on a regular basis as a supplement to other sexual activities. I find that I love it because of, the tightness, the amazing muscle control she has "up" there and off course the forbidden nature of it! She does it to please me!

Yesterday in the shower for the first time ever she told me to cum inside her while we were having anal..... to say I enjoyed it would be an understatement. She still has the power to surprise me!

Last edited by J J; October 10th, 2017 at 07:16 PM..
J J is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to J J For This Useful Post: