View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2017, 03:00 PM   #2421
gnewellperv

gnewellperv 1000+gnewellperv 1000+gnewellperv 1000+gnewellperv 1000+gnewellperv 1000+gnewellperv 1000+gnewellperv 1000+gnewellperv 1000+gnewellperv 1000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by the flu View Post
Imagebampics

So,posts made with imagebampics between March 31 up to May 11 is still not available.
I donīt think that they ever will be,but it seem that weīre still hoping for the people at imagebam to solve this issue.

If thereīs someone with connections in the ib-org. that can get any kind of answer to this issue,it would be great,since thereīs a lot of affected posts in the forum,and many of the members that made the postsīre not aware of this particular situation.

Since this have been going on for a long time now,and imagebam is more or less up and running,maybe itīs time to face this issue properly.

I leave it in the capable hands of the admin/mod.

If ib can not solve it,I would suggest that a message is posted to alert all members across our fine forum.

Cheers
Tf

Iīve checked the Milf & Mature thread in the GMT section,and the problems start March 31 and ends on May 11.Pics before and after these datesīre not affected.
Not for me, it's not. I went into today's MILF and Mature page and the best I could get was a thumbnail sized image, downloaded from a gallery using the "Save image" right click from the browser.

Using this post as an example http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...ostcount=24308

Clicking the image from the VEF page will not load the image on IB. I just get "Loading" and the spinning wheel on the browser tab. Then the spinning wheel stops and the IB page just has "Loading" in the middle of it.

Disabling NoScript makes no difference. Exactly the same as the step above, spinning wheel and "Loading" but doesn't load.

Disabling AdblockPlus resulted in one of those shitty LiveJasmin popups, but still no image after closing that. Same shit, "Loading" but no load.

I was able to get a gallery view of the post within IB but that didn't help either. Clicking a single image as a "Save as" resulted in a thumbnail size download.

Trying to use ImageHostGrabber, it can "see" the images and is listing them for download but is not able to grab them. Ditto trying to use IHG from the VEF page. As far as I am aware, I'm using the latest host files for IHG and it works fine with other hosts. For example, from the same VEF page this post http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...ostcount=24304 absolutely flew through the downloads with IHG.

Frustratingly, a few weeks ago, IB seemed to have resolved its issues, I could load images and IHG was working fine. Now it's all gone to shit again.
gnewellperv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gnewellperv For This Useful Post: