View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2009, 04:24 PM   #1
Greenman
Live Legend of VEF

Thanked 383,510 Times in 19,356 Posts
Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+
Thumbs up Things Noticeable this week

3 things that I have observed this week.
1) The breathtakingly stupid fool that allowed an aircraft and fighter jet to fly over New York when New Yorkers are already nervous about any aircraft that flies lower than it should-Air Force One, belonging to President Obama-not his fault he was just as furious as anyone else, but what struck me was not even the Mayor knew about this ludicrous "photo-opportunity" Remember the pilot that landed the plane in the Hudson river back in January? No wonder Americans are jittery.

2) Jordan(Katie Price) and hubby Peter Andre running the marathon and coming last in the line up of celebs running. The winner of them all was Nell McAndrew-the last time she ran was the Great North Run and one of those she did a few years ago cost her a baby(she had a miscarriage soon after) If models ran and did a bit more for charity would they be any more or any less liked by ladsmag readers. The real winners are the charities and the lives of people that they can make better through this money-35,000 can't be wrong and footsore but happy.

3) On the subject of ladsmags shame on the editor of FHM for telling bubbly, vivacious Kirsten O'Brien that she wasn't w*nk material-I mean let her down gently for heaven sake don't bulldoze her into submission. Funny that FRONT magazine wanted her for a shoot though but she turned it down. She couldn't pout, couldn't dance or poll dance and was too giggly(well she is a stand up comedienne that worked with kids for 16 years) and yet in her programme on Wednesday she was seen in a red dress and a little black number and she looked amazing-did anyone see that show-if not catch it on BBC3 iplayer www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer and tell me she couldn't be a sexy little minx if she wanted to.

Thats all folks.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

20,000: Milestone reached!
Greenman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Greenman For This Useful Post: