View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2009, 04:52 PM   #64
muckster

Thanked 1,124 Times in 31 Posts
muckster 5000+muckster 5000+muckster 5000+muckster 5000+muckster 5000+muckster 5000+muckster 5000+muckster 5000+muckster 5000+muckster 5000+muckster 5000+

Queen of Hearts with Lorna Heilbron

I remember that play well. The nude scenes were so quick and coy that watching it without benefit of VCR was torture. What was I missing? Pubic hair?! Blimey!

Download: Mod edit: dead link removed
Here's a bit more for Lorna Heilbron fans. It's from the psychological horror film Symptoms (1974) where she co-stars with Angela Pleasence. Apologies for it not being real TV but most of the cast are TV regulars and the only place you're likely to see it is on the bocks (many thanks to the unknown hero who taped this copy) as it has never had an official DVD release.

The director was José Ramón Larraz who is best known for Vampyres, full of glamorous beauties ripping their clothes off and going at each other. The only thing I like better than that is eccentric beauties looking as if they're about to rip their clothes off and go at each other. And this is my film! It really is fantastic and needs to be more widely seen.

Lorna's nude scene is very short and not actually very sexy (she only shows her rather flat and pale bottom), but in this teaser compilation the real attraction is the luscious photography of these two beautiful and strange young women.

mod edit: dead link removed
Brenda Blethyn in Tales of the Unexpected: Hit-and-Run. This scene has already been posted in Brenda's own thread but it's so massively cool I've extracted a VOB direct from DVD to get better quality. Brenda stands by the window allowing the moonlight to stream through her sheer nightie! This was a 99p DVD I bought purely for the pleasure of taking it home and unwrapping it so finding this scene was a very nice surprise.
muckster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to muckster For This Useful Post: