View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2015, 11:37 PM   #26
mango1

mango1 100+mango1 100+mango1 100+mango1 100+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxphd View Post

Well, let me just say that he has been living in Denmark for a long, long time and knows many professional people from "the old CCC days"..

Personally, I think the mother/daughter relationship was created for commercial reasons (enhance sales) by certain people.

To the majority she'll always be known as Mrs. Jensen, and that's alright by me, don't get me wrong.. I'm just with "the other party"..

Well, this is an old, old thread so don't know if anyone will see it or not, but I'm with Xxphd on this. HR has been a good source for information on Tove, how she got into the biz, what she was like personally, etc. via folks like Tuffy and others who have done a lot of research on the subject. I think it most likely that Xxphd is correct - the Mutter Wie Tochter shoot was titillation for commercial reasons and "Mrs. Jensen" is not Tove's real mom. My opinion is based on what we know about Tove's mother and her downward spiral that played a part in Tove leaving the business and Tove's nature as relayed by HR. Tove french kissing and sucking the tits of her own mother does not fit with her story. Just my opinion.
mango1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mango1 For This Useful Post: