Thread: Laurie Noel
View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2008, 08:54 PM   #9
goldfinger

Thanked 17,468 Times in 952 Posts
goldfinger 50000+goldfinger 50000+goldfinger 50000+goldfinger 50000+goldfinger 50000+goldfinger 50000+goldfinger 50000+goldfinger 50000+goldfinger 50000+goldfinger 50000+goldfinger 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinski View Post
As for the latest, not sure how much to trust Excaliber
I don't trust them. Frenquently, photos do not match star's names, other inaccuracies, etc. But they do print photos of box covers, and while even those can be wrong, they can be helpful.

Quote:
but it's looking more and more like Laurie Noel and Jane Sikes are different girls. That will mean that Jane Sikes is not an AKA for Laurie Noel, even though many have been using it as such for a long time. Starting to sound like another case of mistaken identity taken and run way downfield.
Ditto.

Quote:
I think we'll need to start a new Jane Sikes thread and continue this topic there.
Ditto.

Quote:
In the meantime, I have that LL#2 video that goldfinger was talking about.
Got a box with Anna Ventura's picture and name, but no other cast credits on the box or the tape.
A box cover from my field trip:

The "other" girl in question is clearly pictured. With a dildo. And another girl. Must be "Body Work." Credits say Val Spencer. Hmmmm. Just took a look at the ABA Anna Ventura collection, and the massage/dildo scene is with the "other" girl. Next clip on the box, "Cram Party" credits say Jane Sikes with Anna and two men (although there's actually three). Patchy the pirate posted stills from said vid -- who's THAT girl, cuz to me she doesn't look like anybody we've previously discussed. Hmmmmmm.

Last edited by keefriff; July 20th, 2013 at 05:50 PM.. Reason: Dead box cover image removed
goldfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to goldfinger For This Useful Post: