View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 03:37 PM   #659
MaxJoker
Beloved Brother

Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Thanked 987,902 Times in 69,067 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+
Wink Uh huh , it`s baaaaaack

Now I`m not saying this woman is airbrushed all to hell

Although am a whimsy cheesed she insists anybody who wants to send (Wants children so be warned) her a message has to have clear photos. A high income job , own home , own car plus be a mature adult

Yeah ok , ok then.
While we`re on the subject of "Wants".
I`d rather date someone who didn't put a list of demands , doesn't blur every single line on their face into oblivion, or have a nose that`s nearly put my own eye out already.

Twice

But I digest

Meanwhile and in far off (For me) Portsmouth

There`s beyond merely beautiful , and then there`s (Still Single ) forty four year old ,under five foot ,doesn't what children ,Piscean , Kimberly

The doll writes down nothing other that she requires somebody that loves animals , the planet , doesn't take himself or life to seriously and is honest and loyal. She even (Awww) includes a photo of her and her mother.

So why haven't I contacted her yet you all furiously keep demanding

Hmmm that`s because she want`s somebody local

So has her settings that way

True could technically change my own profile and place myself slap center in that there Portsmouth.

Yet dare I present my locality to such a spectacular woman , in a dishonest manner

Isn't it bad enough when I contact her () I`ll boast about my solid three and a half inches

Yeah so I like to big up the length of , my middle fingers

What of it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post: