View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2010, 01:39 AM   #8
nodrot

Thanked 1,835 Times in 76 Posts
nodrot 5000+nodrot 5000+nodrot 5000+nodrot 5000+nodrot 5000+nodrot 5000+nodrot 5000+nodrot 5000+nodrot 5000+nodrot 5000+nodrot 5000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-Chop View Post
Patricia Margot McClain got in trouble for posing for PB, nearly twenty years after the fact! It's one thing to get the heave-ho or disciplinary action on the spot once the issue hits the newsstand, but after all that time?!

I forgot the details, but the story was featured (I think) in one of those tabloid TV shows, rather than a legitimate newsmagazine show around 1995 or so. As far as I remember everything was going well with the company she worked for until one day her boss discovered a little of her past. Apparently it didn't sit too well with him. I think she tried some legal recourse or something along those lines to get her job back.
From wikipedia

In 1996, McClain's firing from her office manager job at a pest extermination company made national news. When she was first hired, she disclosed her playmate past to her employers and was told to keep quiet about it to her co-workers due to the company's sexual harassment policy. She was fired one month after Playboy published the book, Playboy Magazine: Five Decades of Centerfolds. Her lawsuit gained much media attention including segments on Dateline and American Journal, and the lawsuit was settled for an undisclosed sum. After the firing, she worked for Playboy in their editing department and took the occasional modeling gig.
nodrot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to nodrot For This Useful Post: