Thread: Jenna Jameson
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 12:32 PM   #4
vannax
Vintage Member

Thanked 15,670 Times in 2,231 Posts
vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0nKing View Post
This is actually really hard to stitch - at least for a PhotoShop Amateur/Part-Timer such as myself - for a few of reasons.

1) The scan is a bit rough (not awful but, not super-high-quality);
2) where the page split is is horrible (the super-dark lines are really bad, and the hand is totally chewed and that is really tough to re-create); and
3) the two pages are not color-matched so, everything must be blended (the arm and hand/belly areas - still kind way off and the hand is too "green" where the dark split line was).

Anyway, I'm sure someone with real PhotoShop skills can do a much better job, in way less time than I've spent on this but, here it is (so far).

I will likely keep working on this a bit, just because it's a fun challenge. If I do, I will update the uploaded image, if/when it improves, unless you folks tell me that it's just not worth pursuing.

I wouldn't have even known where to start.
That is exactly the pic I was hoping for, though.
Thanks, Pr0nKing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vannax is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to vannax For This Useful Post: