View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2010, 09:29 AM   #60
ratlsnkshk

ratlsnkshk 100+ratlsnkshk 100+
Default blame not marxz or PB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfedmonkey View Post
Thanks for all that hard work. My own collection only went to 2005, so it was interesting to see how things have developed. With the exception of one or two knock-outs, my general impression is not very good. In fact, my general impression of the last ten years is not very good. The girls look too fake, too young, and the shaved pubes and tattoos don't help. But the worst thing is the quality of the boob jobs. Has there been a PB model for the last ten years without implants?
I agree about the thread being excellent. My collection ended at January of 2004, so this added quite a few images to it. I assume your complaint is with PB itself, which can really only be blamed for supplying images of the women of today's world (fake, young, shaved, and tattooed). Although I find no fault with either in regard to age (nothing wrong with young, if legal); the other traits are merely a sign of the times. These are not sexy, or the least bit attractive, IMHO, and I bemoan the fact that they have become so popular in today's society.
ratlsnkshk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ratlsnkshk For This Useful Post: