View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2016, 12:08 AM   #76
proowog
Vintage Member

Thanked 69,812 Times in 2,363 Posts
proowog 350000+proowog 350000+proowog 350000+proowog 350000+proowog 350000+proowog 350000+proowog 350000+proowog 350000+proowog 350000+proowog 350000+proowog 350000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqnew1648 View Post
I found a picture of Karen Price that I lost track of years ago and does not appear on her thread. I don’t know if it’s new to her thread or if it disappeared, but it’s a wonderful picture that captures the beauty of Karen’s face, her tan lines, and her curves, which just don’t quit. She must have known when she posed how it would make us feel—and it does!

Does anyone know when and where this picture appeared? The scan I have was created in 2005. Unfortunately, it’s a small scan, barely more than 200 x 400, so it would be great if someone could find it and make an HQ scan. Do our PB heroes on VEF, Masque and Fabrizio, have any idea? Maybe we could discuss it on Karen’s discussion thread.

Karen’s photo has me thinking once again of what’s in the vault. Can’t they let us crowd fund releases of photos of our favorite PMs? Given the lack of interest of younger men in PB, don’t they realize that Vintage fans are their last and best hope of cashing in? As I’ve said elsewhere on VEF, some of us aren’t broke, and many of us are desperate to see everything they’ve hidden away. Are they indifferent, bad at business, or hamstrung by their contract with their outside vendor for PB Plus? Does anyone know?

I read a post on another VEF thread in which the author said he didn’t think the vault held much of interest, since PB’s models only looked fantastic because of the airbrushing, etc., and might look quite plain in most of their pictures. No one beat him up electronically, but I dare say, when I look at everyday photos of Karen, Janet Lupo, and Candy Loving in their fifties, I do believe in the Santa Claus of beauty.

Correct me if I am wrong, but in the original days of PB CC, there was a small avatar picture for each playmate at the entrance to her portfolio of pictures.

I believe this was the one for Karen. Apologies if I am wrong. I miss the original PB CC. Best regards.
proowog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to proowog For This Useful Post: