View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2018, 01:56 PM   #34305
vannax
Vintage Member

Thanked 15,670 Times in 2,231 Posts
vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendigo View Post
The guy is a brainless twat, his opening starts with the dumb-ass comment that "if you outlaw knives you are going to be eating your dinner with nothing but a spoon", after that ferkin' stupid comment I couldn't bear to sit through the rest of it.
You have some weird fetish about knives as we have gone through what you think of British knife laws on other threads and you just cannot accept we see the world differently.
No one but a moron or someone out to commit a crime carries a knife in public view. I have one in the boot of my car in my tool kit, I see no need to carry it around with me as I have never used it.

I hate to burst your bubble but just cos some opinionated knobhead with access to an audience of susceptible like-minded morons on Youtube agrees with you it does not mean the entire planet does.

I thought that although we see the world differently that you were actually quite clever at one stage, maybe I need to reassess that view

Try Sanka.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vannax is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vannax For This Useful Post: