View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2016, 08:42 AM   #31
asterisky

asterisky 2500+asterisky 2500+asterisky 2500+asterisky 2500+asterisky 2500+asterisky 2500+asterisky 2500+asterisky 2500+asterisky 2500+asterisky 2500+asterisky 2500+
Default New Find ?

I think the three photos in these two scans of "Peta-By-Zeta!" are of "our girl".

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gt1t View Post

Exhibit A

Exhibit B
This is from the Playbirds post (thanks to b1gt1t).
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...&postcount=128

Ok - you don't see her face - so here is my reasoning:

1. This model is wearing exactly the same rings and bracelets as in the Domino school marm post (Ref 1 - below) and the Zeta photographer post (Ref 2 - below) earlier in this thread (Posts #17 and #18).

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayman274 View Post

Ref 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinski View Post

Ref 2
2. In Exhibit A, the "accused" is wearing the same nylons as "our girl" in Ref 2 (white stockings with black poker dots).

3. The text mentions that this was a photo shoot by Zeta. We've seen at least two other set ups with "our girl" and Zeta. All of these were probably done on the same day with costume changes. Once again, the script is advertising more photos appearing in Parade magazine (the Parade school marm shoot was the very first time I saw her).

4. The anatomy is right (opinion and tenuous - I know!).

5. I remember (hearsay!) seeing her, in an outdoors scene, in the same leopard skin top (top photo in Exhibit B) in a scan by "BJtheDJ". Sorry - can't find this other photo now.

The prosecution rests its' case.

What is the verdict of you - the jury?

(PS Yes - Peta - another name for this model!)
(PPS Acknowledgement and thanks go to effCup for advice in helping to refine the appearance of this post)

Last edited by asterisky; October 21st, 2016 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: Appearance overhaul (thanks effCup!)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to asterisky For This Useful Post: