View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2009, 04:57 PM   #30
windymiller

Thanked 2,842 Times in 294 Posts
windymiller 10000+windymiller 10000+windymiller 10000+windymiller 10000+windymiller 10000+windymiller 10000+windymiller 10000+windymiller 10000+windymiller 10000+windymiller 10000+windymiller 10000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
Oooh yes, I had one once. She was loopy as hell, but dirty with it and it's amazing what you'll put up with when you're fulfilling your every fantasy. For a while anyway.

She was blonde with huge tits and was into everything - dressing up, being spanked, bondage, talking dirty, lingerie, being photographed and videoed - she was even the one who suggested anal sex! She gave me a blow job while I was driving, in a car park, by a sports field and would always happily swallow. Once, coming out of a restaurant, she suddenly dropped her skirt in my hands! It was a real turn on walking along next to a woman who I knew only had stockings and suspenders on under her coat, and she kept flashing me on the way back to our hotel room. There was even discussion of another girl joining us at one point, but we unfortunately split up before that went any further.

Everyone should have a dirty slut in their past...

Ed

I dont suppose you still have her phone number at all?
windymiller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to windymiller For This Useful Post: