View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:14 PM   #91
Greenman
Live Legend of VEF

Thanked 383,507 Times in 19,356 Posts
Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+

Excellent stuff chrisgoughstuff, in fact practically all my clips I had are in amongst that little lot and better quality too.

Three observations: 1) Why were the only two black dancers Sharon Haywoode and Susan Daly never shown in close up as the white dancers-these girls were gorgeous and yet never really seen up close-shame! 2) It was clear that Louise English had left the series by the time Lorraine Doyle-Greening arrived, and although she was gorgeous, like Louise she had very good comic timing but we missed Louise(she went into the theatre for 'Me and My Girl'). It was also good to Erica Lynley, gorgeous blonde, also sang(turned up as Nadia, the foreign girlfriend in No Place Like Home with a young Martin Clunes).

The 'workout' dance, right at the beginning I thought had one of the girls showing a bit more than normal - difficult to tell even in large scale picture - unless my memory is playing tricks on me, and 3) you get a flash of breasts in the Dracula sketch(girl at the window) and the Holiday spoof with Corinne Russell and Nikki Critcher, although Nikki's breast can't be seen. Of course we all loved seeing these girls losing their clothes and what with Hot Gossip & Hill's Angels around, we didn't do too badly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

20,000: Milestone reached!
Greenman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenman For This Useful Post: