View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2018, 06:06 PM   #21386
Knuckle_shuffler
Vintage Member

Thanked 11,249 Times in 399 Posts
Knuckle_shuffler 50000+Knuckle_shuffler 50000+Knuckle_shuffler 50000+Knuckle_shuffler 50000+Knuckle_shuffler 50000+Knuckle_shuffler 50000+Knuckle_shuffler 50000+Knuckle_shuffler 50000+Knuckle_shuffler 50000+Knuckle_shuffler 50000+Knuckle_shuffler 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrelm View Post
I suspect you are right - tbh I can't remember the Villa-Fulham game at Villa Park, but the Craven Cottage fixture featured Terry playing statues for the first goal and Villa looking distinctly second best.
Whoever does go up, they are going to have to do some proper wheeler-dealing during the summer.
The Championship is fiercely competitive, but the quality is gradually getting worse each year as any player remotely decent is sucked up by the PL big boys, generally to bench warm if they are lucky.
And how many WBA cast-offs and Ayew brothers looking to get back into the PL would you want, anyway? Precisely
Very succinctly put pierrelm...

Without a doubt, the PO final against Fulham could well be Grealish's last game for Villa. Even if there should an injustice of us winning.... (I'm a firm believer that third place has earned the right to promotion) I can still see other clubs with more promise of trophies coming in for him...

He's Villa thru and thru.... but money rules over the heart..

KS
Knuckle_shuffler is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Knuckle_shuffler For This Useful Post: